Sunday 19 February 2012

2nd weekend in India. It's fun time!



It's a weekend! On Friday night, we took an hour trip to see a festival at Isha Yoga Center(temple). Isha Foundation is a non-religious, not-for-profit, public service organization which addresses all aspects of human wellbeing. It was very spiritual and I felt like I was time tripped or found myself in a movie! 



South Indian music with Violin



















On Saturday, we went for a shopping and explored around Coimbatore city. I finished the day with having my first non-vegetarian meal in India.
colorful Sary store

Wine made in India
Saturday dinner with wonderful team mates




Sunday, we went for a Safari trip to a state forest called Parambikulam tiger reserve and Topslip. It was about 2.5 hours of bumpy road ride from Coimbatore city. Unfortunately, we didn't see any tigers or wild elephants, but we saw monkeys and wild pigs! I really enjoyed scenery of the forest and driving through rural area of India. It was a good adventurer get away with the team.



500 years old teak tree
#IBMCSC #IBMCSC INDIA15 #IBMCSC SANKARA

No comments:

Post a Comment