Saturday 11 February 2012

Saturday 11 February 2012 was totally different with my normal Saturday, full of new experiences and surprises. But most importantly, I finally met my wonderful team mates from all round the world! 

Home sweet home for my big family "Team India 15". We are consist of 11different nationalities; American, Australian, Brazilian, Colombian, French, German, Hungarian, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Philippine. 














Madness of beeping hones, crazy busy roads. If you are crossing, do NOT stop!
Center of the town







After wondering the town for an hour, it's tea time~

Jo and Andrew are having a tea from a small street stand...!?

We accidentally walked in "the famous" sweet store called Sri Krishna Sweets. No wonder, it was so tasty! It is not an apple, they are all made by condensed milk and very sweet.  : )



Well, it is provably not the safest option, but, hei, we are all tiered and jet lagged... Let's just hop on a Rickshaw and go home!






My dinner tonight was Chicken Sagwala and Rice. Spicy but yummy.



Thanks to CDS local representative Kabi for making our first day so special and comfortable.
Nandri (Thank you in Tamil)

#IBMCSC
#IBM CSC INDIA












1 comment:

  1. Hi Aya,

    Good to see you enjoying Coimbatore!
    So you already hopped on a rickshaw.
    I believe you’ll be able to tell me what all I should do when I go to India ;)

    Latha

    ReplyDelete